Answered Project tcmv11 sprx format (request)

nimayanami

Veteran
Reaction score
im not very good at doing these this and im not good with code honestly and i have never tried it for black ops 2. i use tcmv11 alot. its a pretty neat menu, it would be amazing to have in sprx.

Would any one be able to make that modmenu into sprx format with the eboot?
you would seriously rox0rs ,socks

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
im not very good at doing these this and im not good with code honestly and i have never tried it for black ops 2. i use tcmv11 alot. its a pretty neat menu, it would be amazing to have in sprx.

It wont happen. Telling you that right now. Would be kinda neat though. :tonguewink:

01cedric

Modder
Reaction score

I could make it, but whats the point? There is GSC on BO2, so why should I create a Menu in SPRX? It would take months to create something like the TCM menu, as of for creating stuff within SPRX, you'll have to reverse ALOT!

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
I could make it, but whats the point? There is GSC on BO2, so why should I create a Menu in SPRX? It would take months to create something like the TCM menu, as of for creating stuff within SPRX, you'll have to reverse ALOT!
^^ Exactly

nimayanami

Veteran
Reaction score
im sorry i had a dumb idea.. i just dislike injecting it with a computer each time.. maybe im less informed on using gsc?

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Wouldnt adding your own menu to this work? Or is it injecting in the wrong part of the memory for it to work?

If you use this you wouldnt have to inject.
Unless they updated the injector, I don't believe that works. I know for a fact, that when I was speaking to TCM, I showed him that was doable in V6, but I haven't even used his **** since then xD

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
I explained this to several members over the past few weeks,TCM's last menu update to work with the Sprx injector was v6 or v7,v8 and higher WILL NOT work,i spent weeks on this with TCM many months back.

Thread Closed: