Release ProtoGenesys (Steam, Plutonium, and Redacted)

InUrFace

Known Member
Sesh Hook Team
no. because he doesn't want people to take credit for his work like what toons did.

this retard who bought my cheat off of toons is now pretending he made it AND recoded it rofl. Me and newf commented on this vid and he deleted our comments. Scriptkiddie doesn't want people to know he's a scriptkiddie, go figure.

How can I fix the error "an unexpected error 0x65b has occurred" whenever I try to inject the dll into plutonium.
go into your steam install directory and either rename or remove GameOverlayRenderer.dll temporarily while playing plutonium. Be sure to revert those changes when you're done playing.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team

this retard who bought my cheat off of toons is now pretending he made it AND recoded it rofl. Me and newf commented on this vid and he deleted our comments. Scriptkiddie doesn't want people to know he's a scriptkiddie, go figure.

go into your steam install directory and either rename or remove GameOverlayRenderer.dll temporarily while playing plutonium. Be sure to revert those changes when you're done playing.
Wow, this is incredible. :coldsweat: