Release ProtoGenesys (Steam, Plutonium, and Redacted)

asdfgh789

when i inject with right ways which are shown in first thread the game closes itself immediately
any solution ?

InUrFace

Known Member
Sesh Hook Team
Wow, yet another moron in less than a day lol.

1584389088530.png

1584389104101.png

1584389121528.png

1584389136585.png

link to his stupid video lol

Last edited:

weeaboospls

Known Member
I was not expecting you to be heated about me. Im sorry that you dislike me I just thought your cheat is really good :/
There were just too many random people trying to take credit in the cheat or making some kind of profit from it (aka clicks and recognition in your case) and you've also taken a good part in spreading the leaked version, your video of that literally has more clicks than the guy who originally leaked it lol. ik your intentions aren't as bad but you also didn't seem to care where that cheat came from, just get some clicks and stuff with other people's work.

asdfgh789

it didnt work at redacted version no matter what i do it works at plutonium version can u update for redacted version too

InUrFace

Known Member
Sesh Hook Team
Yes i saw offline but it didnt go into a map without online players , i dont know
Btw, I just tested and this cheat still works fine with redacted so idk what your issue is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

examv1

FIXES FOR ANY PROBLEMS, These are some things which I see which work really all the time for other people.
1584617548028.png

1584617569550.png

1584617580769.png

1. Make sure your plutonium files are in a folder like so
1584617607457.png

1584617618779.png

2. Run the piry.exe to fix any missing files or crashing

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
/ make sure it is with your plutonium files like in screenshot above.
1584617884572.png

The menu/offhost not showing when injected?
3. Inject in windowed mode (You can put in full screen afterwards)
1584617912336.png

4. Make sure the file is not renamed to anything else other than "t6rmp"
1584617939045.png

These are all my known fixes when helping other people! Hope it works for anyone having problems.

Last edited by a moderator:

asdfgh789

Btw, I just tested and this cheat still works fine with redacted so idk what your issue is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
so can u share your redacted link? maybe mine is wrong version i use

InUrFace

Known Member
Sesh Hook Team
FIXES FOR ANY PROBLEMS, These are some things which I see which work really all the time for other people.
View attachment 3342
View attachment 3343
View attachment 3344
1. Make sure your plutonium files are in a folder like so
View attachment 3345
View attachment 3346
2. Run the piry.exe to fix any missing files or crashing

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
/ make sure it is with your plutonium files like in screenshot above.
View attachment 3347

3. Inject in windowed mode (You can put in full screen afterwards)
View attachment 3348
4. Make sure the file is not renamed to anything else other than "t6rmp"
View attachment 3349

These are all my known fixes when helping other people! Hope it works for anyone having problems.
dumbass, windowed/fullscreen mode makes no difference. almost as cringey as calling my cheat eb lmfao. just stop, lol.

so can u share your redacted link? maybe mine is wrong version i use
yes, that is the wrong version it's very old. just get it off of redacted.se.

examv1

dumbass, windowed/fullscreen mode makes no difference. almost as cringey as calling my cheat eb lmfao. just stop, lol.
Stop acting so hostile I dont understand you. Your such a needy person. You may think your better than others because your able to "code" but there is just no need for your stupid responses I dont see you helping in anyway so shut up lol.

InUrFace

Known Member
Sesh Hook Team
Stop acting so hostile I dont understand you. Your such a needy person. You may think your better than others because your able to "code" but there is just no need for your stupid responses I dont see you helping in anyway so shut up lol.
You mean I'm not supposed to think I'm better than some fag who uploads my cheats with no idea what eb is when I'm the one who actually coded the software? Yeah, good argument moron lmfao.