Release ProtoGenesys (Steam, Plutonium, and Redacted)

examv1

@InUrFace
wow you really dont take no for a answer why are you so hostile? like even in your videos your hated with dislikes, its crazy I haven't spoke to such a person like you unbelievably horrible to others I dont understand I just wanted to tell you I made a video and your response is so horrible. I wish you were a nice person but your not I dont know why you hate me in such a way I really wanted you to know that I appreciate you making the cheat but again your replies are horrible. I hope you actually are fine because you seem very hostile like something bad has happened to you if it has im sorry because I would think something happened with you recently.

nfsalon

@InUrFace hello there :grinning:
Im itsBulletRain!, you surely remember me ^^
Question time, are there more tools for black ops 2 or you are the only one who made them?

InUrFace

Known Member
Sesh Hook Team
@InUrFace
wow you really dont take no for a answer why are you so hostile? like even in your videos your hated with dislikes, its crazy I haven't spoke to such a person like you unbelievably horrible to others I dont understand I just wanted to tell you I made a video and your response is so horrible. I wish you were a nice person but your not I dont know why you hate me in such a way I really wanted you to know that I appreciate you making the cheat but again your replies are horrible. I hope you actually are fine because you seem very hostile like something bad has happened to you if it has im sorry because I would think something happened with you recently.
TL;DR

Viziation

ey for some reason for me the password isnt working. i copy pasted it multiple times and even typed it out myself but it still wont work. I can provide screenshots if you wish but is there anyway I can get the dll? Thanks man.

InUrFace

Known Member
Sesh Hook Team
ey for some reason for me the password isnt working. i copy pasted it multiple times and even typed it out myself but it still wont work. I can provide screenshots if you wish but is there anyway I can get the dll? Thanks man.
password works, just tested it. make sure you aren't copying any whitespace at the end lol.

Viziation

password works, just tested it. make sure you aren't copying any whitespace at the end lol.
I tried it again 3 times, didn't copy any whitespace at the end. If you don't wanna give me the DLL could you maybe make another .rar with a different password if it's not too much trouble. Thanks.

InUrFace

Known Member
Sesh Hook Team
I tried it again 3 times, didn't copy any whitespace at the end. If you don't wanna give me the DLL could you maybe make another .rar with a different password if it's not too much trouble. Thanks.
then you're not doing it correctly, because I just tried it a second time with success