Outdated PS3 Black Ops 2 Offhost Sprx (Nbup31054)

Lightningjolts

Reaction score
Hello community! I havent been modding in a long while I just started back up last week.I have used so many mod menus on this game and they all work great.Im currently trying to use a offhost mod menu like PerplexedV2 or Paradox V2.The problem is they dont work for my version I have the US digital version which is NPUB31054 and since they are programmed to work for the BLUS-BLES versions I cant get any off host mod menu to work can anybody help me find one?

thahitcrew

Modder
Reaction score
Hello community! I havent been modding in a long while I just started back up last week.I have used so many mod menus on this game and they all work great.Im currently trying to use a offhost mod menu like PerplexedV2 or Paradox V2.The problem is they dont work for my version I have the US digital version which is NPUB31054 and since they are programmed to work for the BLUS-BLES versions I cant get any off host mod menu to work can anybody help me find one?
Are you sure you're replacing the EBOOT.BIN and adding the SPRX in the correct directories?

Hamza H

Trial Moderator
Reaction score
EBOOT: dev_hdd0/game/[Your Game Version]/Usrdir/Eboot - The directory goes something along that,
SPRX: dev_hdd0/tmp/.sprx - That directory should be correct

Put the files in them directorys and it should work if not it probably is patched or is not working.

Last edited:

Lightningjolts

Reaction score
Yes im 100% sure the Sprx is put in the correct directorys.With offhost EBOOT Sprx mods they need to be coded for the correct versions of the game mine being NPUB31054 the digital US version of the game.Almost everybody has there Eboot Sprx mods coded for the physical disc versions usually either BLES-BLUS which is different depending on your region.When I install the Sprx "Perplexed V2" or "ParadoxV2" and start up the game nothing shows up at all.I start up a custom game a hit the buttons to trigger the offhost and nothing happens.I realized that the EBOOT.BIN is probably not correctly coded to work for NPUB31054 and that would mean that the Sprx would need to be fixed as well to work with my version of the game.I did some research and found a link of someone who thinks could help me get it working kinda/sorta
.Now after doing what the guy says to do in the video when I start it up it says something like Welcome to Perplexed V2 by thehitcrew I then go to Custom games and start a game up.Right away I see the radar,chems,and red boxes already working.The problem is that the menu is invisible but I can activate some of the mods anyways such as I can turn off/on aimbot,radar and can end the game.The problem is exactly that the menu is invisible.I think that the decrypter/decoder I used didnt properly get it working for my version of the game NPUB31054.

Last edited:

Lightningjolts

Reaction score
To build a Eboot you have to select the version you have or it wont work.When you select that version it wont work for any other version.Skip to 1:42 in the video see what im talking about maybe you will remember doing some of this.

aayala

Reaction score
hello community please help me with the cod black ops 2 dlcs, they help me a lot, thanks