Question PS3 Error 8002308a - Can't login on jailbroken PS3

Reqo Mods

Modder
Reaction score
Hello guys, sometin wrong with my ps3 it was on 4.78 dex rebug i havent used it in a few months then i go back on it and my mate wants her account modded and i sign up on a new account and click use existing account and get error then i spam it and it lets me put details in then when ive finished it says error 8002308a?
i tried updating to 4.80 rebug did everything correct on my usb ( ive updated my software millions of times so know how to do that PS3 > UPDATE > PS3UPDAT.PUP )
Usb on fat32, still couldnt find it then tried 4.82 still didnt work so i just went to 4.75 DEX ITA which feels so much better and ps3 nice and quieter and modded so much smoothly but still got the same error any idea????

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
np environment = np?
NAT Type is not "Failed"?
Stop trying to get nudes of eGirls for modded accounts??

Big Red

Reaction score
Hello guys, sometin wrong with my ps3 it was on 4.78 dex rebug i havent used it in a few months then i go back on it and my mate wants her account modded and i sign up on a new account and click use existing account and get error then i spam it and it lets me put details in then when ive finished it says error 8002308a?
i tried updating to 4.80 rebug did everything correct on my usb ( ive updated my software millions of times so know how to do that PS3 > UPDATE > PS3UPDAT.PUP )
Usb on fat32, still couldnt find it then tried 4.82 still didnt work so i just went to 4.75 DEX ITA which feels so much better and ps3 nice and quieter and modded so much smoothly but still got the same error any idea????
How do you fix the issue?

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
How do you fix the issue?
Step 1: Stop spamming f*ckwit. You can quote multiple posts in 1 reply, don’t f*cking double post, let alone triple post.
Step 2: Read what I said and do it.