Answered PS3 question

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm curious on what memory search / debuggers and how they work on a PS3. I'm working on learning how to build stuff for PS3, and thought I'd just ask here since it's a quick easy response. Thanks.

(4.80 DEX user)

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm curious on what memory search / debuggers and how they work on a PS3. I'm working on learning how to build stuff for PS3, and thought I'd just ask here since it's a quick easy response. Thanks.

(4.80 DEX user)
Google it or ask NGU :/ we is hopeless here

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lel great response
Well, I mean. There is no one here that has some respect towards 'new generation' modders or modders asking a question about coding that will give a response with the correct answer and explain it.
I would help you, but I think I've help you enough. If you simply used google you would find many a link where you can find debuggers..

- That's because I don't have one on this PC. But google it :grinning:
I'll Skype you if you want some more help

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
People here are useless for PS3 coding with eboots haha it's more of a GSC forum since that's the only competitions we have. It's a nice forum though and a nice community. I gathered the offsets with debugging etc.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
People here are useless for PS3 coding with eboots haha it's more of a GSC forum since that's the only competitions we have. It's a nice forum though and a nice community. I gathered the offsets with debugging etc.
This forum is built on GSC :/

Noodles

Veteran
Reaction score

(4.80 DEX user)
Like @Harry said, go on NGU, they know more console stuff than anyone signed up on this forum. If you want to see a memory search/debugger download Debugger. But you need a jailbreak to use it.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Like @Harry said, go on NGU, they know more console stuff than anyone signed up on this forum. If you want to see a memory search/debugger download Debugger. But you need a jailbreak to use it.
He has one. He's working with me on Trinity