• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No wtf

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
Today I'm going to show you how to update to 5.05 and exploit your system :handok:

First, make sure you are on 5.05 or lower. I don't know of any way to downgrade atm.

Make sure you have auto update off, you should already have it off if you are on a lower update but if not, follow this tutorial
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Go to this site and download the 5.05 system software
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Click this button on the site to download it
BKgj6Ji.png

Next, Create this folder structure

PS4 > UPDATE > PS4UPDATE.PUP

QOoqdjc.png

Then on your ps4 there's a few things to do before you update,
First, make sure you take any disk you have in OUT of your console (not sure if this is required but i'm used to doing it for ps3 so i still did it to be safe)

Second, go to Settings > Network > uncheck the box next to Connect to the Internet

RzQgVoX.jpg

Now, you are finally able to update, Plug in your usb and go to System > System Software Update, 5.05 should show up.

I already updated so sadly i cant get a screenshot of it :tongueclosed:

Anyways, once its updated you need to re-enable internet connection to do the exploit.

Once done with that Go to this site on your ps4

crack.bargains/505k/

once you are there, if it says you ran out of system memory press Options on your controller then go to Settings > Clear Website Data

wXhuom2.jpg

Press the Playstation button to close the browser, and open the browser again till it works

Once it is complete, so to Settings > Debug Settings, if it's there, congrats, you have jail broken your PS4 :relaxed:

UUHnW09.jpg

After that set these dns addresses for further exploits
Primary dns: 108.61.128.158
Secondary dns: 165.227.83.145
Then you can go to Settings > Users's Guide/Helpful Info > User's Guide to get to the panel

Click 5.05
nhUt7Ko.png

I recommend clicking on the blocker, that will make sure you dont accidentally update and will also open up an ftp server
1DboZVr.png

after that, you can click on Mira to load any payloads you want to test out
3JzfIfk.png

Have Fun :thinking: