Discussion Ran into this guy with a menu on pc.

DootDoot

Reaction score
I recently ran into a guy named "
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
and he had a fully working menu on bo2 steam. He said that he injected GSC server side and not client side. He was entering commands into chat, ex: /prestige "name" 10, he was also able to give me a menu. I should have gotten screenshots but I didn't, but when that came to mind he set my prestige to 15 and kicked me. How is it even possible to inject server side?

Amphium

Veteran
Reaction score
I recently ran into a guy named "
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
and he had a fully working menu on bo2 steam. He said that he injected GSC server side and not client side. He was entering commands into chat, ex: /prestige "name" 10, he was also able to give me a menu. I should have gotten screenshots but I didn't, but when that came to mind he set my prestige to 15 and kicked me. How is it even possible to inject server side?
He has a server exploit. hes able to inject it into the server and then give himself access.

Amphium

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah no ****, it's just really strange that an exploit like that is possible.
I mean its nothing new, its known as RCE. Cabcon showed it off on youtube back at the end of 2017
360 just has a version that works on dedicated servers on BO2.

DootDoot

Reaction score
I mean its nothing new, its known as RCE. Cabcon showed it off on youtube back at the end of 2017
360 just has a version that works on dedicated servers on BO2.
Thanks had no idea this existed.