Release Red Dead Redemption 1 Mod Menu Bases, Tools, Updated Natives, & Demonic Revelations 2.6 Free Mod Menu

CabooseSayzWTF

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm also CabooseSayzWTF on 7s, re-posting my thread from there to here. So Enjoy!
I figured it was time to release this stuff, so here you go.

MOD MENU BASES
Mod Menu Bases + Updated Natives:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
- Updated
Virus Scan:
- Updated

Menu Bases Screenshots
[Ignore Black Background On FuhzBots Base and Mod Menu Base v2 - Texture Swap In RPF]
My-Great-Game-My-Great-Capture-2022-04-18-01-34-28.png
Preview.png
Preview.png
Preview.png

TOOLS
RPF Tools:

Virus Scan:

Source Code Extras[Demonic Revelations RIP Edition Menu Source]
Demonic Revelations RIP Edition:

Undead Weapons Online:

The video has pre-modded (outdated files, lacks a few fixes and few additions)
The loose files in the video description are outdated as well, or well the xsc scripts are outdated for the menu. The other files are mostly up to date and most are required to use with demonic. If you want the latest script, you will have to compile the demonic revelations RIP edition source yourself. The menu is open source.

CREDITS
Connors Menu Base RDR Trainer
1. FuhzBots-Connor

Mod Menu Base v2 Very Outdated
1. xTheDevilRazedMe
2. CabooseSayzWTF
3. Im Foxxyyy
4. Cain532

Mod Menu Base v3
1. Sockstress
2. Im Foxxyyy
3. CabooseSayzWTF - Found Native For That Type Of UI Calling
4. xTheDevilRazedMe-Tyler - Fixed PS3 Scroller Issues

TheRouLetteBoi SPRX PS3 Mod Menu Base
1. TheRouLetteBoi

Updated Natives
1. Im Foxxyyy [Naming, Reversing, Testing]
2. CabooseSayzWTF [Naming, Reversing, Testing]
3. xTheDevilRazedMe [Testing]
4. TheRouLetteBoi [Naming, Reversing, Testing]
5. Sockstress [Naming, Reversing, Testing]
6. Mizdx [Naming, Reversing, Testing]

RPF Tools
RPF Tools v1.3: Twisted89
Are De Are Xplorer 2: XBLToothPik
- Xbox Side, More FileNames Documented By: Im Foxxyyy & CabooseSayzWTF For Are De Are
- We May In The Future Document More Filenames

Last edited:

Doge_KingYT1

Reaction score
Where's VIP though? I can't teleport to anyone or anything. The network tab is pretty much useless.

CabooseSayzWTF

Veteran
Reaction score
Where's VIP though? I can't teleport to anyone or anything. The network tab is pretty much useless.
You're useless :smile:, Joking. The VIP version of the Demonic menu was a paid version of the menu which probably should have been obvious. I didn't offer it for sale here or on many sites at that, mostly just discord. The menu is no longer for sell, so don't ask. The menu has since then been OPEN-SOURCED, and re-branded as Demonic Revelations RIP Edition. Since the menu is open source you can make your own changes to it and compile the script yourself. There is also a link to the video source release now in the thread, in the video description there is a link to a outdated rip edition pre-modded and ready to go. It's outdated because it lacks a few fixes and few additions. The LOOSE files download in the description has every other file needed for demonic to work as intended as well as extra scripts. I just never updated the loose files or pre-modded files to include the updated mod menu script because it's now open source. People can edit the menu thereselves and compile it there selves now.

BellConley

Reaction score
Hi, is this also a mod version game? I read and scrolled through a lot of places on the website and saw a lot of people mentioning apk or menu mods. What is it really and if it is a safe thing or not.