Question [Redacted BO2] sound bank failed to load zmb_patch.all. You have a build problem.

yousef157

Known Member
When I have injected a gsc to ZM/MP, and then start the game, at the loading screen somewhere, I crash.
Yes, I am using a PC gsc file, not an console one.
I did rename _cilentids_pc.gsc to _cilentids.gsc
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After I downloaded the noSTEAM patch, I crash once I start MP/ZM.
And here's the screenshot of the crash.

upload_2018-12-15_10-21-52.png

I'm using Redacted.
The GSC I inject: Encore V9.7
Singleplayer works well.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
When I have injected a gsc to ZM/MP, and then start the game, at the loading screen somewhere, I crash.
Yes, I am using a PC gsc file, not an console one.
I did rename _cilentids_pc.gsc to _cilentids.gsc
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After I downloaded the noSTEAM patch, I crash once I start MP/ZM.
And here's the screenshot of the crash.

View attachment 2476

I'm using Redacted.
The GSC I inject: Encore V9.7
Singleplayer works well.
There is something wrong with your localization. If you have steam, verify your files. Check this tutorial: Verify Integrity of Game Files using Steam | CabConModding

If you run a noSteam version, check your localization_zm.txt in the game directory of your files. Ensure that the first line says english or your installed language.

yousef157

Known Member
There is something wrong with your localization. If you have steam, verify your files. Check this tutorial: Verify Integrity of Game Files using Steam | CabConModding

If you run a noSteam version, check your localization_zm.txt in the game directory of your files. Ensure that the first line says english or your installed language.
Here is my whole localization_zm.txt file if needed.

You have to be logged in to view links Log in or register now.

Black Ops 2 from nosteam.ro, patch used too.

yousef157

Known Member
I get this error whenever I start a map with bots on MP (literally after you start)
and whenever I start ZM.
( I'm using Fitgirl's BO2 this time.)

1546595112083.png