Question [Redacted BO2] sound bank failed to load zmb_patch.all. You have a build problem.

yousef157

Known Member
Thread starter #1
When I have injected a gsc to ZM/MP, and then start the game, at the loading screen somewhere, I crash.
Yes, I am using a PC gsc file, not an console one.
I did rename _cilentids_pc.gsc to _cilentids.gsc
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After I downloaded the noSTEAM patch, I crash once I start MP/ZM.
And here's the screenshot of the crash.

upload_2018-12-15_10-21-52.png

I'm using Redacted.
The GSC I inject: Encore V9.7
Singleplayer works well.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
When I have injected a gsc to ZM/MP, and then start the game, at the loading screen somewhere, I crash.
Yes, I am using a PC gsc file, not an console one.
I did rename _cilentids_pc.gsc to _cilentids.gsc
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After I downloaded the noSTEAM patch, I crash once I start MP/ZM.
And here's the screenshot of the crash.

View attachment 2476

I'm using Redacted.
The GSC I inject: Encore V9.7
Singleplayer works well.
There is something wrong with your localization. If you have steam, verify your files. Check this tutorial: Verify Integrity of Game Files using Steam | CabConModding

If you run a noSteam version, check your localization_zm.txt in the game directory of your files. Ensure that the first line says english or your installed language.

yousef157

Known Member
Thread starter #4
There is something wrong with your localization. If you have steam, verify your files. Check this tutorial: Verify Integrity of Game Files using Steam | CabConModding

If you run a noSteam version, check your localization_zm.txt in the game directory of your files. Ensure that the first line says english or your installed language.
Here is my whole localization_zm.txt file if needed.

You have to be logged in to view links Log in or register now.

Black Ops 2 from nosteam.ro, patch used too.

yousef157

Known Member
Thread starter #8
I get this error whenever I start a map with bots on MP (literally after you start)
and whenever I start ZM.
( I'm using Fitgirl's BO2 this time.)

1546595112083.png