Answered Redacted is over. Will there be a new client for T6?

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
I have seen that the Redacted team have fully given up on Redacted and will no longer build onto Redacted and won't give anymore support. Will there possibly be a new client for T6? Or will it be too hard and time consuming to build a new client?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I have seen that the Redacted team have fully given up on Redacted and will no longer build onto Redacted and won't give anymore support. Will there possibly be a new client for T6? Or will it be too hard and time consuming to build a new client?
Redacted is cancelled for many months. There won't come any official updates.

Question answered.

JOHN30011887

Veteran
Reaction score
well on another forum that convery guy said he was working on something and that was way over a year ago now so i dont have much hope there tbh, until i see actual proof of something working/partially working i wont believe it

Dertii

Modder
Reaction score
It is possible to make a new client pretty easy as i posted the redacted source code on here a couple months ago. There are some errors in the code, but they can be fixed pretty easy.

CrypticMods

Reaction score
It is possible to make a new client pretty easy as i posted the redacted source code on here a couple months ago. There are some errors in the code, but they can be fixed pretty easy.
Who gonna setup servers though? They ain't cheap.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
well on another forum that convery guy said he was working on something and that was way over a year ago now so i dont have much hope there tbh, until i see actual proof of something working/partially working i wont believe it
Who gonna setup servers though? They ain't cheap.
That's possible but there won't come any official updates.