Outdated Redacted offline?

gram117

Veteran
Reaction score
I have the full steam bo2 with redacted installed on it but I have moved to a place with no internet and I don't know how to use it offline. It just won't connect ( I tried to change offline mode to 1 in redacted.ini but it didn't do anything. Any help is appreciated.

SCP

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I have the full steam bo2 with redacted installed on it but I have moved to a place with no internet and I don't know how to use it offline. It just won't connect ( I tried to change offline mode to 1 in redacted.ini but it didn't do anything. Any help is appreciated.
Which version of redacted are you using? Redacted LAN or Nightly? :smile:

gram117

Veteran
Reaction score
Whichever they had linked via their site while it was down, I'm not really sure

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Whichever they had linked via their site while it was down, I'm not really sure
If you downloaded from their site, it's redacted LAN: Release - Redacted T6 LAN Developer Client +Download | CabConModding

Ensure that you have installed the game before you patched it with steam. I recommend also to Verify Integrity of Game Files:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.