Head Staff Team
Hello guys, today I present you the Redacted T6 Developer LAN Client. You can simple use Mods by useing GSC Studio or the script "mods folder".
- Play Call of Duty Black Ops 2: Multiplayer - Zombie Offline without a connection.
- Develop GSC Mods with GSC Studio, without any ban risk.
- Works perfect for gsc mod developing.
- Play with custom guns, textures and sounds.
- When will Redacted be updated?
The Redacted project is officially closed and the client is unmaintained. The client available on Redacted is "as is" and any issues users experience will not be addressed by former members of the development team. Support is community driven only.
- How can I plan online multiplayer with Redacted?
Redacted is for offline bots and LAN only. There are work arounds with services such as Tunngle and
Hamachi that allow a rudimental form of online play using the LAN feature.
- How do I register an account for Redacted?
There is no registration required for the Redacted client. Simply download the client files and copy and paste them into your Black Ops II installation.
- How do I log into the Redacted client?
If you launch Redacted and are asked to log in, then you are using an outdated client. Download the client from the magnet link on redacted.se only.
- I'm getting an error Failed to load OpenNet.Red32n for reason 5
Reason 5 is a permission issue.
To fix, navigate to the file mentioned, right click and select properties and the select the security tab. Click Advanced button settings and change the owner of the file to your user account. Different operating systems may have different methods to change ownership of files.