Release Revolution Remake (Made By Me)

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Why not. Its not doing any good sitting on my computer. Ill update this maybe once or twice but, the menu isn't supposed to be amazing or ground breaking. Just made it for fun. <3 Plus mods should be free. This is supposed to be similar to the Revolution RTM menu by Enstone. Ill make it better as the days go by, ill release updates as soon as i can get them out.

Shark (Duh)
IMx83
Lollo
JWM614
iMCxs
Enstone (For Inspiration)
Loz (For the Infinite Ammo, and Keyboard)
You for using it, and leaving feedback. <3
If i missed anyone, let me know. I always seem to forget one person.
upload_2016-6-29_19-13-58.png

First of all, i couldn't add in a name changer, because its gsc. So... Yeah. I don't know how to accomplish such a feat.
Second, I don't have a do-heart in yet, the verification doesn't stick between rounds yet, and the custom message is glitchy. Ill change that in due time.
Third, If you don't like it, don't hate. No, this isn't hard and wasn't hard to make. But i thought it was neat, and its good for stability.
Fourth, Ill eventually make it to the point where the name changing and weapon definitions are the only things that are lacking.

Added a few things in that weren't in Enstone's Revolution that it needed or just lacked.
Added a Ban player function.
Added Weapon Model in place of the weapon definitions.
Added Remove Menu in the players menu.

Attachments

• Revolution (Source).rar
    387.9 KB · Views: 476

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Reaction score
Lovely bro, I just used it. Works well unlike most other frickin' menus so thank you <3

There is a glitch however where the menu text stays on-screen after closing the menu. It happened to me once in 5 minutes of gameplay.

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
Lovely bro, I just used it. Works well unlike most other frickin' menus so thank you <3

There is a glitch however where the menu text stays on-screen after closing the menu. It happened to me once in 5 minutes of gameplay.
lol I'm sure you can fix that