Is it good right now?

• Yes

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

iTahhr

Reaction score
yeah i did,iTahhr recently released a S+D menu with nothing new! "Everything needed v0.1 by iTahhr" :/ nothing new in that menu.
its the design that's new bro id like u find another menu that looks like it ?

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Mate,are all those women blinding your vision? the design is nothing special :/ and all the codes are old,nothing is new.

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
be hard everyone uses the same design because they don't know to make there own using HUD Elements. they just change colours of a base and call it republish claiming its a new menu base lool

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
Lies! GSC is love GSC is life.. xD
its good for people that actually use it properly instead of taking advantage like most newbies do becuase of how C+P friendly it is. making GSC seem easy, when it can actually be challenging when ur actually scripting yourself not copying from threads + open source

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
its good for people that actually use it properly instead of taking advantage like most newbies do becuase of how C+P friendly it is. making GSC seem easy, when it can actually be challenging when ur actually scripting yourself not copying from threads + open source

Ayee I completely agree with you on that one, to be fair modding as a whole get's a bit boring. But let's face it call of duty modding has well truly got ruined by the amount of people who just C+P don't know what they are doing and just generally releasing half assed stuf.

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score

I agree,one of the elements i admire about Gsc is developing my own content and actually seeing the codes work,great feeling.

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
I agree,one of the elements i admire about Gsc is developing my own content and actually seeing the codes work,great feeling.
I like GSC for its fast results, but personally C# menus will always be my favorite. also like SPRX, as you can have use multiple menus at once ( as long as each one has a different hook)

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
Ayee I completely agree with you on that one, to be fair modding as a whole get's a bit boring. But let's face it call of duty modding has well truly got ruined by the amount of people who just C+P don't know what they are doing and just generally releasing half assed stuf.
in a nutshell <3