Selling Menus

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
What is everyone's thoughts on selling menus in 2016. In my opinion i do not agree with it i think modding should be free and if you are going to sell a menu i think you should sell it for a month or so then release it for free like the creator of elasticity did let me know what you guys think about selling menus.

G

Gentle

What is everyone's thoughts on selling menus in 2016. In my opinion i do not agree with it i think modding should be free and if you are going to sell a menu i think you should sell it for a month or so then release it for free like the creator of elasticity did let me know what you guys think about selling menus.
I support it! #ExileIsRight!!!!

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe call of duty should be no exception to the modding and as skids say "Hacking" community.
There are free 'public cheats'
There are paid 'private cheats'

Private cheats are things developers don't want a large quantity of people using it selling to slow down the amount of OP Hax on a game.

Public cheats are free and I think GSC in particular should be public as it just modifies. However, I think if someone has a menu they have created an someone else wants it, they should be able to sell it (I sent a menu someone else who I knew who release it, so I made a SQL key for him and LV2 poking to stop tools connecting. Then put a beat compiler on [He didn't know how to decompile] and so that menu has never seen public eyes or a forum thread)

That's my opinion though.

G

Gentle

I believe call of duty should be no exception to the modding and as skids say "Hacking" community.
There are free 'public cheats'
There are paid 'private cheats'

Private cheats are things developers don't want a large quantity of people using it selling to slow down the amount of OP Hax on a game.

Public cheats are free and I think GSC in particular should be public as it just modifies. However, I think if someone has a menu they have created an someone else wants it, they should be able to sell it (I sent a menu someone else who I knew who release it, so I made a SQL key for him and LV2 poking to stop tools connecting. Then put a beat compiler on [He didn't know how to decompile] and so that menu has never seen public eyes or a forum thread)

That's my opinion though.
k