Selling Snapchat Shoutouts!

swoon

Fortnite Moderator & Reseller
Premium Member
Messages
541
Points
498
Selling snapchat shoutouts. I have an audience over 100k on snapchat you will be promoted too. This is great for ewhoring, you will make your money back. My insights show my followers are from North America. About 87% of them are while the other 13% are from UAE or South America.
 

Similar threads


Top