Preview Sesh Mods Program.

swoon

Partner
Premium Member
Thread starter #1
This is a project that @candy and I are working on. This will allow C# developers a chance to feature their cheats and make money off of them as well. This is also a cheaper version of Sesh Hooks, and all customers who ordered Sesh Hooks will get the customer discount of each cheat applied. :smile:

Here's a preview:

swoon

Partner
Premium Member
Thread starter #7
Some large updates coming by @candy, as far as I know, he's updating it daily with exclusive cheats!

dreamx93

looks awsome i would love to be able to test it out to load mods on it do you think its posible to load mods that once worked with liberation on mw2 these days some how ?

swoon

Partner
Premium Member
Thread starter #12
looks awsome i would love to be able to test it out to load mods on it do you think its posible to load mods that once worked with liberation on mw2 these days some how ?
This mod is suppose to be designed to have some unique features but be affordable to many people. Since we dont be charging monthly subscriptions. Only a one time fee for a low price. This is an alternative to Sesh Hooks since Sesh Hooks is our premium cheat. That being said it also comes with a premium price.

swoon

Partner
Premium Member
Thread starter #18
Yes I know, tho he is a pain.
Waking up every morning trying to lift his fat lumps off of me is a struggle.
But what would he do without me, we're perfect.
Yes. However you still want me to sleep with your ex girlfriend with my fat lumps since you couldn't stay aroused.