Simple gamer that loves achievements and online play.

ashipley1

Reaction score
I've been trying for some time now to mod my Xbox the easiest way possible without opening my Xbox but if I must I could use some really reliable shopping sites please and thank you.

Christien

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi! I have some suggestions for you regarding your question:

1 - Check the chatbox for any questions or anyone that is there, they may be able to help you! :smile:

2- Check the Short questions, quick answers | CabConModding forum. There are a lot of people who can help you, guaranteed!

3- Check the Xbox 360 | CabConModding forum. This is where the main Xbox 360 talk occurs!

Hope this helped! :grinning:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I've been trying for some time now to mod my Xbox the easiest way possible without opening my Xbox but if I must I could use some really reliable shopping sites please and thank you.
You will definitely have to open your console and install a chip.
If you dont have the knowledge on how to do so, then I recommend you just let someone else do it who knows what their doing.

In that case, I know someone you can buy a console from or send in your console to mod. He's completely legit and probably one of the nicest guys you'll meet in the scene.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Welcome on CabConModding! Enjoy your stay! :smile: