Service Slumpp's Cold War Lobbies! [$19.99 INSTANT DARK AETHER] // [CLOSE TO NO BAN RATE]

Slumpp

Slumpp's Services ✔️
Reaction score
Hey everyone! As some of you may or may not know, I serviced BO3 recoveries awhile back throughout 2019/2020. However now i'm back with Cold War! This time, we have Recovery Lobbies for CW! (ex. the following)
Rank/Level XP | Weapon Levels | Dark Aether | Challenges | Seasonal Challenges, etc
Weapon & Rank XP Modifiers [These can do things like make 1 zombie kill worth 20,000XP, Rather than the sluggish 8-9xp]

Now you may ask "How does it work?"
My services are currently priced by how many guns you are trying to level, and/or if you want a certain rank.

1. After you've let us know what want and what payment method you'll be using, You will add me via my Activision tag and be invited into a lobby. If you had friends that paid you will invite them at this point. I will give you and your team a bit of time to setup your classes of choice for leveling, make sure everything you have is on and ready to go.
2. Depending on what you purchased and if you chose to add friends, the in game process can take anywhere from just a few minutes to ~15 minutes
3. Once we're done and everybody has what they paid for, we will exit the game via the Exfil system and i will verify that everything has stuck.

As far as the pricing goes...
As of 4/18/21 our prices are as follows:
image_2021-04-17_204008.png

Do you offer any services for any other games?
We actually do, and we're adding more this month! Come check out the games we currently do and plan to add later.

Can you prove you're legit?
Of course, I have plenty of vouches displayed publicly on my discord for anyone to see.

Here's a example of a few from awhile ago
vouches.png

s3.jpg

[You can find the join link below, or add me on discord for a invite.]

Discord: Not Slumpp#0001
Server Link:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Have a great rest of your day, and remember to stay safe during these times with the pandemic!

Attachments

• prices.png
    prices.png
    61 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:

Slumpp

Slumpp's Services ✔️
Reaction score
Added prices and redid some things, Currently hosting a giveaway in the discord!

Slumpp

Slumpp's Services ✔️
Reaction score
bump, 30% off until 5.2 for Season 3!!!

Attachments

• s3.jpg
    s3.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 123