Service Slumpp's Cold War XP Lobbies! [MAX WEAPON LEVEL IN 5 KILLS] // [LEVEL 1000] // [CLOSE TO NO BAN RATE]

Slumpp

Slumpp's Services ✔️
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! As some of you may or may not know, I serviced BO3 recoveries awhile back throughout 2019/2020. However now i'm back with Cold War! This time, we have XP Modified Lobbies! These type of lobbies may grant you capabilities such as the following:
God Mode | Unlimited Points | Unlimited Ammo | Rapid Fire | Set Weapons, etc, etc I could go on for days about it.
But those aren't the main focus.

We since have gained access to 2 new MAJOR features
Weapon & Rank XP Modifiers [These can do thing like make 1 zombie kill worth 99999xp instead of the sluggish 8-9xp]

Now you may ask "How does it work?"
My services are currently priced by how many guns you are trying to level, and/or if you want a certain rank.

1. After you've let us know what want and what payment method you'll be using, You will add me via my Activision tag and be invited into a lobby. If friends were paid for you will invite them at this point. I will give you and your team a bit of time to setup your classes of choice for leveling, make sure everything you have is on and ready to go.
2. Depending on what you purchased and if you chose to add friends the in game process can take anywhere from just a few minutes to ~15 minutes
3. Once we're done and everybody has what they paid for, we will exit the game via the Exfil system and i will verify that everything has stuck.

As far as the pricing goes...
Our pricing typically ranges anywhere from:

$14.99 - $34.99 for Weapon Classes

$5.49 per Individual Weapon

$4.99 - $19.99 for your Seasonal Rank

I could go on for hours and hours talking about how great it is, but why do that when you can come by and see everything for yourself?
Most information that i don't have published here, such as Other Games, Detailed Prices, Vouches & Reviews, & Much more!

Here's a example of some from the past few days
vouches.png

[You can find the join link below, or add me on discord for a invite.]

Discord: Slumpp#0001
Server Link:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Have a great rest of your day, and remember to stay safe during these times with the pandemic!

Last edited:

Slumpp

Slumpp's Services ✔️
Premium Member
Reaction score
bump, having a flash sale, because why not?