Tutorial Steam Skins

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
Hello CabConModding not many people know you can change the skin you want steam to look like so I thought i would make a quick thread :smile:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
of what steam is like with skins
of what steam is like without skins

That's how my steam looks like, but of course it will be different for every different skin

Steps
1. Go
website and sign into steam.
2. Now you can choose to "create or explore" already made skins.
3. For the sake of this thread you can click "explore" and pick a skin you would like
Is some of the skins you can choose from.
4. Click the download button on your desired skin then download
5. Install the tool I linked above and then run the file .stskin you downloaded and it should reboot Steam and apply the skin.

How to remove skins from steam.
Go to "Settings" and find "Interface" then you should see "Select the skin you wish Steam to use (requires Steam to restart)" then select < default skin > then restart Steam.

I know this wasn't very hard to do, but seeing as not many people knew about this I thought I would make this simple tutorial for you enjoy! :smile:

Cigno

Known Member
Reaction score
Hello CabConModding not many people know you can change the skin you want steam to look like so I thought i would make a quick thread :grinning:

of what steam is like with skins
of what steam is like without skins

That's how my steam looks like, but of course it will be different for every different skin

Steps
1. Go
website and sign into steam.
2. Now you can choose to "create or explore" already made skins.
3. For the sake of this thread you can click "explore" and pick a skin you would like
Is some of the skins you can choose from.
4. Click the download button on your desired skin then download
5. Install the tool I linked above and then run the file .stskin you downloaded and it should reboot Steam and apply the skin.

How to remove skins from steam.
Go to "Settings" and find "Interface" then you should see "Select the skin you wish Steam to use (requires Steam to restart)" then select < default skin > then restart Steam.

I know this wasn't very hard to do, but seeing as not many people knew about this I thought I would make this simple tutorial for you enjoy! :grinning:

Quite cool, I saw that on vids on youtube and I was everytime wondering why their steam looks different. :wink: Now it makes scense.