Release Style Menu Base

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Yeah. The design is nothing special at least not anymore.. I also need someone to record this for me so i have a good video for it. A picture doesn't really do it justice since it looks like any other base at first glance.

Highly recommend you at least give it a try. It's built off of YouViolateMe's old bases (That is built off of Sharks Base). The old bases was gracefully titled as "YouViolateMe's Menu Base" and it shifted from left to right. This one does that too.

eNoQ4_J1SYCc57WsweUbUw.png

Hmu if you encounter any bugs with the base as is. Have fun. Someone make this lit! :heart:
Love you CCM. Be respectful in the comments. :smile:

IMx83 for passing the base down to me, after he quit modding.
DF_AUS for fixing a bad bug. <3

Aim & Knife to Open
Dpad Up and Down to scroll
Dpad Left and Right to scroll through alt_menus.
Reload to select the option.
Knife to go back/close.

Attachments

• Imx83 Old Left Right Base.rar
    157.4 KB · Views: 313

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
Yeah. The design is nothing special at least not anymore.. I also need someone to record this for me so i have a good video for it. A picture doesn't really do it justice since it looks like any other base at first glance.

Highly recommend you at least give it a try. It's built off of YouViolateMe's old bases (That is built off of Sharks Base). The old bases was gracefully titled as "YouViolateMe's Menu Base" and it shifted from left to right. This one does that too.

eNoQ4_J1SYCc57WsweUbUw.png

Hmu if you encounter any bugs with the base as is. Have fun. Someone make this lit! :heart:
Love you CCM. Be respectful in the comments. :grinning:

IMx83 for passing the base down to me, after he quit modding.
DF_AUS for fixing a bad bug. <3

Aim & Knife to Open
Dpad Up and Down to scroll
Dpad Left and Right to scroll through alt_menus.
Reload to select the option.
Knife to go back/close.

Good job, I like bases like this that don't go over the top with shaders and crappy hud elements everywhere, looks sleek and simple :grinning: <3

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Good job, I like bases like this that don't go over the top with shaders and crappy hud elements everywhere, looks sleek and simple :smile: <3
I see another port possibly surfacing :wink: :y: