Discussion Tattoos

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
So, I'm a massive fan of tattoos, body modifications and piercings just thought I'd make a thread to see if any of you guys have any tattoos, body mods or piercing and if so what and where and was there any reasoning behind getting them done or was it impulsive?

I have 2 tattoos and both my ears stretched to 20mm

Tattoo #1 - Vajara brush (right arm)
LEGM1lp.jpg

Tattoo #2 - Ahri from league (left arm)
77s7XCL.jpg

I have wanted both these tattoos for a while so I wouldn't really say they where impulsive. In the future when I have more free money to waste I'm planning on turning my left arm into a gaming sleeve working from the bottom up of games I've played when I was a kid to most recent games but will only consist of games that I really like and had some sort of impact on me. The reason I got Ahri was for 2 reasons I ****ing love the design of her and I'm a huge mythology fan and she is based upon a nine tailed fox (kitsune) and then on my right arm I plan on dedicating that to mythology I already have my next tattoo booked which will be medusa based upon this:

realism-medusa-tattoo.jpg

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Ahh sweet any ideas on what you are getting? :3
Not really. Was thinking of some sort of remembrance to my sister.

edit: Probably should point out, before someone thinks or says something. It's nothing weird, she passed away a long time ago. So, that would be the reason for getting it.

Last edited:

Ganjanikos

Greek Force
Donator
Reaction score
I have wanted both these tattoos for a while so I wouldn't really say they where impulsive. In the future when I have more free money to waste I'm planning on turning my left arm into a gaming sleeve working from the bottom up of games I've played when I was a kid to most recent games but will only consist of games that I really like and had some sort of impact on me. The reason I got Ahri was for 2 reasons I ******* love the design of her and I'm a huge mythology fan and she is based upon a nine tailed fox (kitsune) and then on my right arm I plan on dedicating that to mythology I already have my next tattoo booked which will be medusa based upon this:

If i were you i would probably think a lot before getting those tattos every day i see lots of people having huge tattoos that are utterly disgusting. Despite that, while years are passing the ink spreads and it gets a really bad sight. I like tattoos like NV's that are small and dont cost a lot. Tattoos are nice but they can easily become repulsive.

Ganjanikos

Greek Force
Donator
Reaction score
I somewhat agree. Unless they really mean something, that's either important to you or something personal. I mean, I don't mind large tattoos, but they do at least need to have colour, idk why :smile:

Wasn't that cheap, £180 for that and a refresh... :disrelieved:
Wow that is equal to the amount i need for my new pc
180??? Here it would cost arount 50 lol

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
I somewhat agree. Unless they really mean something, that's either important to you or something personal. I mean, I don't mind large tattoos, but they do at least need to have colour, idk why :smile:

Wasn't that cheap, £180 for that and a refresh... :disrelieved:

Wait that bit of text cost you 180? 0.o

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
Yeah, it was done abroad, in Turkey. I got ripped off on the price, but it was something I had wanted for a while. And included having my other one freshened up too.

All in all, don't get your tats done abroad.
Haha damn my vajara brush only cost me 130 which wasn't bad but thats hella expensive but at least it isn't **** quality though where as most peoples tattoos they get done aborad are horrendous aha

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
Also one thing I don't like is the fact my arms are quite hairy which makes my tattoos look pretty faded/bad when I don't shave my arm hair haha :tonguewink:

Ganjanikos

Greek Force
Donator
Reaction score
Also one thing I don't like is the fact my arms are quite hairy which makes my tattoos look pretty faded/bad when I don't shave my arm hair haha :tonguewink:
One more reason for me so as not to get a tattoo
I will probably get a small nice looking tattoo at a place where it wont be much visible

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I've recently got my second tattoo.

mzdtjbB.jpg
This tattoo is really cool! :y: Nice idea! Did you tell the tattoo artist to do it? How did you tell him? :wink:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
So, I'm a massive fan of tattoos, body modifications and piercings just thought I'd make a thread to see if any of you guys have any tattoos, body mods or piercing and if so what and where and was there any reasoning behind getting them done or was it impulsive?

LEGM1lp.jpg

77s7XCL.jpg

I have wanted both these tattoos for a while so I wouldn't really say they where impulsive. In the future when I have more free money to waste I'm planning on turning my left arm into a gaming sleeve working from the bottom up of games I've played when I was a kid to most recent games but will only consist of games that I really like and had some sort of impact on me. The reason I got Ahri was for 2 reasons I ******* love the design of her and I'm a huge mythology fan and she is based upon a nine tailed fox (kitsune) and then on my right arm I plan on dedicating that to mythology I already have my next tattoo booked which will be medusa based upon this:

CabConModding needs a new section: Body Modding :wink:

Kyle Fardy

Veteran
Donator
Reaction score

LEGM1lp.jpg

77s7XCL.jpg

I have wanted both these tattoos for a while so I wouldn't really say they where impulsive. In the future when I have more free money to waste I'm planning on turning my left arm into a gaming sleeve working from the bottom up of games I've played when I was a kid to most recent games but will only consist of games that I really like and had some sort of impact on me. The reason I got Ahri was for 2 reasons I ****ing love the design of her and I'm a huge mythology fan and she is based upon a nine tailed fox (kitsune) and then on my right arm I plan on dedicating that to mythology I already have my next tattoo booked which will be medusa based upon this:

iv got 6 tattoos myself, cba to take pics lol as im on pc, but 2 on each arm (turning into sleeves) one on my leg (RIP dad) and one on my neck (daughters name)