Release The Official "TFS" Mod Menu Thread by CabCon

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Dear CabConModding-Community,
Today I will present you the alpha of "The Final Statement". I´m not finish at all! And the menu have much bugs in the entity menu, but yeah this is a kind rushed release but I can´t wait anymore to release this. I don´t have much motivation to work on this anymore project. I did all what I want, a completely dynamic menu and now I just need to add the "normal" zombie options. Maybe I will share the source with you that someone else can work and finish this project. :biggrin: My next plan is to create much new Functions for bo2 and prepare my self for bo3. I have planned to remake Death Run for Bo3 when the mods tool are released. What do you think about this? Also please give me a feedback/bugs in the comments! Thank you and have a nice Day! Happy Modding!

"The Final Statement" Information

Description:The Final Statement is a Zombie Full Dynamic GSC Mod Menu which I started developing to create my last zombie menu!

Current Development Status: Alpha

Screenshots:
yjR3YqO.jpg

22063d_ff9234b754044dc4a0c7047fa4071650.png_srb_p_  1563_879_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srb

22063d_7857663774a6438fa2dab26aa1f1a8b9.png_srb_p_  1563_879_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srb

22063d_8ce7d7a9d49048639cee121679a64eee.png_srb_p_  1484_835_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srb

Featurelist:
Menu Features:
- Dynamic Array Weapons (Normal,Upgraded) Menu
- Dynamic Array Items(Equipment,Grenades,Melees) Menu
- Dynamic Array FX&Weapons Bulletstype Menu (More than 300 Bulleteffects)
- Dynamic Model Menu
- Dynamic Array Buildables Menu
- Dynamic Perks Menu
- Dynamic PowerUps Menu
- Dynamic Sound Menu
- First Dynamic Zombie Music Playlist like in w@w times (Box Jingles/Stings, Easter Egg Songs, Game Theme Music, Hidden Game Songs)
- Message Menu with Mics -, People- and Teams- and Troll- Prints
- Dynamic Teleport Menu

Menu Base Features
- Title/Options String Overflowfix
- Thoughtful Menustructure
- Intelligent Toggle System
- Controller Remembrance
- Sounds and Visual Effects
- Customizable (Positon,Color,Font,Sounds,Stealth,Controller Remembrance)
- Postion Editor

Downloads

cabconmodding.com
Build V0.51 Console- Alpha V1
Build V0.51 PC - Alpha V1

ul.to
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Source Code
Source Code Thread

Virusscans

Happy Modding,
CabCon​

Attachments

• [cabconmodding.com]zm_tfs_0.5_pc.rar
    43.1 KB · Views: 4,756
  • [cabconmodding.com]zm_tfs_0.5_ps3.rar
    45.3 KB · Views: 2,439

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
I tell what could be a cool feature (Maybe in another menu), colour/color changes depending on the map. Makes it more retro (MOTD) or mod 'Chinesey' for Die Rise?!

Just any idea.
:tonguewink:

Other than that, looks cool.

Drouw1991

Reaction score
Come on, when will a version 1.0 with all functions enabled for all clients and that be released? Its beeen many months now.. Seriously :tonguewink:

qNSp

Reaction score
Dear CabConModding-Community,
Today I will present you the alpha of "The Final Statement". I´m not finish at all! And the menu have much bugs in the entity menu, but yeah this is a kind rushed release but I can´t wait anymore to release this. I don´t have much motivation to work on this anymore project. I did all what I want, a completely dynamic menu and now I just need to add the "normal" zombie options. Maybe I will share the source with you that someone else can work and finish this project. :biggrin: My next plan is to create much new Functions for bo2 and prepare my self for bo3. I have planned to remake Death Run for Bo3 when the mods tool are released. What do you think about this? Also please give me a feedback/bugs in the comments! Thank you and have a nice Day! Happy Modding!

"The Final Statement" Information

Description:The Final Statement is a Zombie Full Dynamic GSC Mod Menu which I started developing to create my last zombie menu!

Current Development Status: Alpha

Screenshots:
yjR3YqO.jpg

22063d_ff9234b754044dc4a0c7047fa4071650.png_srb_p_  1563_879_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srb

22063d_7857663774a6438fa2dab26aa1f1a8b9.png_srb_p_  1563_879_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srb

22063d_8ce7d7a9d49048639cee121679a64eee.png_srb_p_  1484_835_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srb

Featurelist:
Menu Features:
- Dynamic Array Weapons (Normal,Upgraded) Menu
- Dynamic Array Items(Equipment,Grenades,Melees) Menu
- Dynamic Array FX&Weapons Bulletstype Menu (More than 300 Bulleteffects)
- Dynamic Model Menu
- Dynamic Array Buildables Menu
- Dynamic Perks Menu
- Dynamic PowerUps Menu
- Dynamic Sound Menu
- First Dynamic Zombie Music Playlist like in w@w times (Box Jingles/Stings, Easter Egg Songs, Game Theme Music, Hidden Game Songs)
- Message Menu with Mics -, People- and Teams- and Troll- Prints
- Dynamic Teleport Menu

Menu Base Features
- Title/Options String Overflowfix
- Thoughtful Menustructure
- Intelligent Toggle System
- Controller Remembrance
- Sounds and Visual Effects
- Customizable (Positon,Color,Font,Sounds,Stealth,Controller Remembrance)
- Postion Editor

Downloads

cabconmodding.com
Build V0.51 Console- Alpha V1
Build V0.51 PC - Alpha V1

ul.to

Source Code
Source Code Thread

Virusscans

Happy Modding,
CabCon​
can you update it or at least finish it i love your work it's awesome and thinks for all your hard work ^_^

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
can you update it or at least finish it i love your work it's awesome and thinks for all your hard work ^_^
Thank you for your nice words! But yes it's to old I do not have the time to work on old project like that :tonguewink: Sorry :peace: