UpMeTo

Reaction score
Unblock Me v1.5.5.6
Updated: 11.08.18

yrM9IxKQM-RBVN-PzE91KZ2vWv0kdgaoc-QkxEvM2s09ciwDXJY0ZuSw83kCnsxx8jx5=w1440-h620-rw

*Note*
1) Unblock Me FREE and Unblock Me Premium are 2 different apps. They have the same features except there are no ads in Unblock Me Premium. All game data and statistic CANNOT be transferred between Unblock Me and Unblock Me Premium.

2) Hints CANNOT be transferred between devices by Data Sync in any case.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unblock Me is a fun and classic addictive puzzle game. Enjoy this brain exercise with more than 18,000 free puzzles, the highest amount of puzzles you'll find in any logic block game, worth hundreds of hours to keep your brain fit!

The goal is to unblock the red block out of the board by sliding the other blocks out of its way. With many Million downloads already, you can't go wrong with this addictive puzzle game. For a decade, Unblock Me has been recommended by word of mouth of family and friends.

4 Classic game modes in Unblock Me:
Relax Mode: Sit back and take it easy. A smart way to exercise your logic with no pressure. No moves counted. No time limited. A relaxing pastime for everyone.
Challenge Mode: See the minimal move for each puzzle and earn up to 3 stars. After completing each puzzle, you can always revisit each one and do better.
Multiplayer Mode: Compete with your friends, family or fellow Unblockers around the world. Solve the puzzles as quick as possible to win the match.
Daily Puzzles Mode: The most difficult puzzles you’ll find in any game!! Spice up with this new type of puzzle with fixed obstacles and new exits. Get the first 200 initial puzzles for free, then earn a new puzzle every day.

Unblock Me have been used to help improve kids with their brain functions in school and their pastime. Not only for kids, Unblock Me can keep you mentally fit. It will improve your cognitive abilities such as attention, concentration and logic reasoning.

File size:

13.0Mb

Playstore:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Format:
APK

Root or Non Root:
Non Root

How to install:
Simple install the game via the .apk!

Mod features:
English:

– Unlimited Cards

Download

Virusscan

You will find the Virustotal and Bitdefender scan on mediafire.

Have Fun!