Answered Update Prestige/ Scoreboard ingame ?

Hentgvd

Reaction score
Hello guys i have a problem. Im currently working on my Mod Menu. When i Change Prestiges it doesnt get shown in the scoreboard nor the Player Names. The Prestige that i've set will only be visible in the pause screen. After the match it does stick. I included " uploadstats & updatecurrentmenu();". I have a same function for the Levels and when i change those it works. Also it used to work in the way i want it but i lost my files so indont have it anymore.

Help would be appreciated

Last edited:

Bambus

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Hello guys i have a problem. Im currently working on my Mod Menu. When i Change Prestiges it doesnt get shown in the scoreboard nor the Player Names. The Prestige that i've set will only be visible in the pause screen. After the match it does stick. I included " uploadstats & updatecurrentmenu();". I have a same function for the Levels and when i change those it works. Also it used to work in the way i want it but i lost my files so indont have it anymore.

Help would be appreciated
I can't help you with that. But maybe it helps when I say that I've seen multiple menus over the months and also used them, and none of them showed that on scoreboard until the player left / rejoined / the game ended. So if I were you I'd instead focus on bigger and more important features

MrFawkes1337

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
if you want it to show on the ingame scoreboard, you need to call map_restart(false); to restart the game, then it will show. It doesnt really show anything other than level 35 even when you change prestige till then.