Discussion Updating CabConModding - What are your wishes?

Discussion in 'Updates' started by CabCon, Oct 10, 2018.

Tags:

Can't wait?

1. Yeeeessss

83.3%
  2. I don't care

16.7%
  1. CabCon

CabCon Head Administrator Staff Member Head Staff Team

Credits:
    Hi guys :handwaving:,
    CabCon here and today, many months later, we will finally decided to switch to xenForo 2.0. Please login or register to view links or downloads! is our forum software which the website is built on. xenForo 2.0 does have some great new features, runs faster and uses less resources. :wink:

Now it's your turn! We would love to know your opinion. What wishes do you have? What theme and styles do you like? Share it now with us! :smile: You can find Please login or register to view links or downloads! and Please login or register to view links or downloads! here! Feel free to post them directly into your suggestion!

We are looking forward to hear from you!

Best regards,
    CabCon.

Zlink033 likes this.
  2. Craze

Craze Alt + F4

Credits:
    Just thought I'd look for some themes lmao :tonguewink: My three favorites I saw on the XenForo forum was Please login or register to view links or downloads!, Please login or register to view links or downloads! and Please login or register to view links or downloads!. I also saw this great plugin called Please login or register to view links or downloads!, I think it would be good for people like me who are always on discord. I think it sends you notifications to your discord which is noice.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    CabCon and Pyrex BLJ like this.