Release V1 Of ZodiacFramework SPRX :)

SpikyCFW

Reaction score
Place The Spiky Folder in dev hdd0 EX:/dev_hdd0/Spiky
Place The EBOOT.BIN in Your Desired Game Folder (BLUS31011, BLES01719, BLES01717, ETC)
LOAD BO2 and You Will Be Good Enjoy Zodiac Framework

This Menu is V1

In v2 im adding

-Better PRe-game Menu
-Scrollbar
-Scroller Remembrance
-ALOT MORE

vM5jA-3LTfy5DiF2qk9LFQ.png

UJpoxvNUTG6wBEI6ZY2ghw.png

BTW The Creator Name Isnt There In The Photos Because its Flashing and i wasnt fast enough on the screenshot :smile:

Credits:
B777x, Shark, gopro_2027, Host Only, ix Skillz HD xi

Anyways Enough of the stuff above heres the download
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Enjoy and Look V2.1 will be out soon with alot more features Free SPRX Don't Have or Dont Really Have :smile:

Z

Zlink033

nice, possible to had the gsc injector in the pre-game please ? :smile: because I saw it in the paradise source ^^
And if you add the possibility to disable the DLC :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
All comments that are not related to thread topic or conduct flaming remarks have been removed.

For future references, please report posts/or threads if need be to prevent site warnings, for all members.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
If my post are going to be removed, they need to be sent to Cabcon. This member keeps running free to flame anyone he wants. Yet I and others still get taken down with him for his actions on here.

How he acts to members is horrible. His ban obviously didn't do anything. And he's just free to do it again and again.

Last edited:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
If my post are going to be removed, they need to be sent to Cabcon. This member keeps running free to flame anyone he wants. Yet I and others still get taken down with him for his actions on here.

How he acts to members is horrible. His ban obviously didn't do anything. And he's just free to do it again and again.
Message Cabcon or the upper staff if you need to discuss an issue. Always remember to use the Report button if you encounter anyone who is causing trouble. We'll handle it, whatever it is. :blush:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Message Cabcon or the upper staff if you need to discuss an issue. Always remember to use the Report button if you encounter anyone who is causing trouble. We'll handle it, whatever it is. :blush:
I shouldn't have to. If mods are taking my post down, they should see it and report it from there. The only way this was "handled" was my post being removed.

Last edited:

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score

I removed the entire conversation that was not related to the thread topic, there is no need to leave pointless/flaming posts on the Ops thread, @Candy, you was not the only member to have there posts removed.

If the report button was used more often by members ( not mods ) it would also save me and other staff members the time from deleting flaming/pointless comments from members threads.