Question What are the difference between GSC Mod menus and Hacks?

Spayz

Reaction score
Hi guys, not long ago, I was matchmade with a cheater who was able to give me all the diviniums I wanted (ofc he just gave me 10 and said "Now you pay me if you want more" lol). I got informed about how he was doing this, and just found a particular interest to all Mod Menus which work online on Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 especially on PC.
The problem here is that I don't understand anything, between all those words like GSC and all this stuff.
If anyone has informations about these menus, like how to do some or using it, I'll be really glad.
Uh, and if, eventually, you got one available and free for PC, let me know about that!
What interests me is not to be invincible or something, I just want infinite Divinium Liquids for free.....

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hi guys, not long ago, I was matchmade with a cheater who was able to give me all the diviniums I wanted (ofc he just gave me 10 and said "Now you pay me if you want more" lol). I got informed about how he was doing this, and just found a particular interest to all Mod Menus which work online on Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 especially on PC.
The problem here is that I don't understand anything, between all those words like GSC and all this stuff.
If anyone has informations about these menus, like how to do some or using it, I'll be really glad.
Uh, and if, eventually, you got one available and free for PC, let me know about that!
What interests me is not to be invincible or something, I just want infinite Divinium Liquids for free.....
Hey Spayz,
I can tell you the difference between GSC mod menus and mod menus which are working online (let's call these mod menus hacks).
  • A GSC mod menu which works with Mods folder is allowed by Treyarch and it's just a workshop mod which includes a mod menu. You can use them only in private matches and all changes are made with these menus will get removed when you go online. So you can't change your online profile with them. You can find many mods here: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Mods
  • A mod menu hack is a third party software which manipulates the game. Like cheat engine or any other kind of hack (Aimbot, ESP..). You can use these hacks online and in private lobbies. But ensure to know that you can get banned by using them. There is no hack out there with 100% no ban guarantee.

A quick comparison between GSC and NON GSC Mod menus:

GSCNON GSC (Hack)
Modify online profile (Rank, stats, Divinium..)No
check.png
Yes
Use in online matches (MP and ZM)No
check.png
Yes
You can get banned by usingNo
check.png
Yes
PriceFreeYou have to pay for good ones.
Kills the game fun for othersNo
check.png
Yes

I hope it's clear now :wink:

MrFawkes1337

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey Spayz,
I can tell you the difference between GSC mod menus and mod menus which are working online (let's call these mod menus hacks).
  • A GSC mod menu which works with Mods folder is allowed by Treyarch and it's just a workshop mod which includes a mod menu. You can use them only in private matches and all changes are made with these menus will get removed when you go online. So you can't change your online profile with them. You can find many mods here: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Mods
  • A mod menu hack is a third party software which manipulates the game. Like cheat engine or any other kind of hack (Aimbot, ESP..). You can use these hacks online and in private lobbies. But ensure to know that you can get banned by using them. There is no hack out there with 100% no ban guarantee.

A quick comparison between GSC and NON GSC Mod menus:

GSCNON GSC (Hack)
Modify online profile (Rank, stats, Divinium..)No
check.png
Yes
Use in online matches (MP and ZM)No
check.png
Yes
You can get banned by usingNo
check.png
Yes
PriceFreeYou have to pay for good ones.
Kills the game fun for othersNo
check.png
Yes

I hope it's clear now :wink:
Also to add to what Cabcon said, the only cheat I know of that does any sort of Diviniums and Stats on BO3 is CxCheats, although apparently SystemCheats also sell bo3 hacks, although I can't see them. If you wanted to code, you'd be better off with GSC first, then trying external plugins, but start with Black Ops 2 and move up, as it will help you understand how to bypass the AntiCheats in newer Call of Dutys.