Discussion What's the most stupid outcome from something that you've done online?

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
For me, I got in-school suspended for posting a link to the google image search of a teacher and calling him "something rude"...

Ganjanikos

Greek Force
Donator
Reaction score
Changing the sutitles in my school while watching a movie to poland chiniese and japanize

Ganjanikos

Greek Force
Donator
Reaction score
yesterday i put some simple script in notepad in my shool and my computer's dvd drive was opening and closing itself and the teacher did not know how to stop it and the other thought there was a ghost or smthng.

zommer0532

Veteran
Reaction score
We used chrome books in grade 9. My friend had the class list (Has student ID on the list which we use for passwords, dumb i know right) and we logged into this one guys account and changed his background to a nude man. We saw it change on his screen as soon as we changed it. He had google open so he didnt realize but the side bar which is kinda clear showed it. We started laughing and he turned around and said "What" but we said nothing. He realized after closing google chrome and he want ballistic xd. He stormed off into the hall yelling lmfao

outcome: Principle kinda knew it was us because my friend and I did that kind of stuff to computers in grade 9. We had a serious talk. lol