Answered Where To Find Script Errors Redacted

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
If you get script errors in redacted where do you find them at? So i can fix them?

Thanks. xD

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
If you get script errors in redacted where do you find them at? So i can fix them?

Thanks. xD
if you are looking for dmp's they are either in the root of bo2 or in AppData\Local\CrashDumps
other than that the popup errors are pretty useless

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
if you are looking for dmp's they are either in the root of bo2 or in AppData\Local\CrashDumps
other than that the popup errors are pretty useless
I'm looking for all script errors that i get. Parameters or unknown functions. Neither of those places, i cant find what i'm looking for. There are no dmp's there for script errors. Even if there was i wouldn't know how to read them.

upload_2017-5-20_19-14-0.png

Pyrex BLJ

Reaction score
I'm looking for all script errors that i get. Parameters or unknown functions. Neither of those places, i cant find what i'm looking for. There are no dmp's there for script errors. Even if there was i wouldn't know how to read them.

View attachment 1285
you have to open them in visual studio, doesn't sound like they would help you though.
do you have a screenshot of the actual error?

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
you have to open them in visual studio, doesn't sound like they would help you though.
do you have a screenshot of the actual error?
upload_2017-5-20_19-21-12.png

Truth is i already know how to fix them. But i wanna know where they get dumped too so i can read and fix them all at once.

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Reaction score
The best way would be
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
into the respective function using C/C++ in order to dump out the information. This will give you all details but realizing an SPRX or similar that does this nicely is of course not easy. Something like
is the best you can do.

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
The best way would be
into the respective function using C/C++ in order to dump out the information. This will give you all details but realizing an SPRX or similar that does this nicely is of course not easy. Something like
is the best you can do.
I have something like this for both PS3 and Xbox. That's why testing on console is so much easier for me. Less crashes, and I get the error's returned 90% of the time.

On pc, you have a much higher chance of crashing imo. So it's really annoying.

Pyrex BLJ

Reaction score
I have something like this for both PS3 and Xbox. That's why testing on console is so much easier for me. Less crashes, and I get the error's returned 90% of the time.

On pc, you have a much higher chance of crashing imo. So it's really annoying.
your whole system doesn't freeze over a small syntax error on pc though lol