Answered who wanna do me a learn

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
I've been trying to make an sprx aimbot for my nonhost, with there being no help online and when asking people for help they either say nothing or look at paradise source (wonder where that would end up :thinking:) If anyone would be willing to help (i understand why most people arent) i would be very grateful :smile:

I;m not looking to leech someone else's aimbot either. i want to learn how to do it or there is no point in doing it.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I've been trying to make an sprx aimbot for my nonhost, with there being no help online and when asking people for help they either say nothing or look at paradise source (wonder where that would end up :thinking:grinning: If anyone would be willing to help (i understand why most people arent) i would be very grateful :grinning:

I;m not looking to leech someone else's aimbot either. i want to learn how to do it or there is no point in doing it.
Look how its done in paradise... make sure you understand how it works. Then try to recreate it.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
You want help?
I'd say spend time reading JerichoBO3 or Paradise's Aimbot function (not thread, usually called ClosestPlayer or FavourVisible or something)

Just try and see what structures and checks they are doing.

The thread (if you choose to do it that way), is essentially a few more checks before using those ClosestPlayer or FavourVisible to return a players location (based on x and y), and then setting your CL_ViewAngles to it.

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
You want help?
I'd say spend time reading JerichoBO3 or Paradise's Aimbot function (not thread, usually called ClosestPlayer or FavourVisible or something)

Just try and see what structures and checks they are doing.

The thread (if you choose to do it that way), is essentially a few more checks before using those ClosestPlayer or FavourVisible to return a players location (based on x and y), and then setting your CL_ViewAngles to it.
hm