Why Does GSC Studio Not Work With Plutonium BO2?

OCsonic

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
As the title states I want to understand what exactly makes GSC studio not work with Plutonium BO2?

zLight

Reaction score
GSC is supported in Plutonium T6.. the only thing that is different is that you need to make your own mod menu on your own dedicated server starting from a base mod menu (source code).. basic programming skills required

OCsonic

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
GSC is supported in Plutonium T6.. the only thing that is different is that you need to make your own mod menu on your own dedicated server starting from a base mod menu (source code).. basic programming skills required
whenever i load a mod menu on bo2 plutonium it instantly crashes.

OCsonic

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
does plutonium have completely different addresses for stuff?

zLight

Reaction score
does plutonium have completely different addresses for stuff?
no, you need to host your server, and your modmenu needs to be compiled and called as _clientids.gsc, thats all, for more help,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, because i'm not that responsive on forums as i am on Discord
If you don't wan't to make your own mod menu, you should be fine with this one:

- Your game has to be FFA with this menu
- Change name UpdatedPlutoniumFFA.gsc into _clientids.gsc
- Place the file into PlutoniumFolder/t6r/data/maps/mp/gametypes
- If you don't see the folder maps into data, create one, then create a folder mp into maps, then create a folder gametypes into mp

i wrote this so you could understand it the best possible even if my english is broke

Last edited:

OCsonic

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
no, you need to host your server, and your modmenu needs to be compiled and called as _clientids.gsc, thats all, for more help,

- If you don't see the folder maps into data, create one, then create a folder mp into maps, then create a folder gametypes into mp

i wrote this so you could understand it the best possible even if my english is broke
I didn't want an actual plutonium menu, I just wanted to know why regular BO2 menus don't work with plutonium.

L

LightOTF

I didn't want an actual plutonium menu, I just wanted to know why regular BO2 menus don't work with plutonium.
it is because using a mod menu on plutonium isn't allowed, cheaters are unwelcome on plutonium. altough if you want to use one look up for protogenesys, it's the only menu that works on plutonium for now but will soon be patched because on the next plutonium update there will be a anti cheat on bo2, which will get you banned.

njkcnuixcuhvxuvhx

Reaction score

how do you open the menu in game on keyboard