Why I Quit.

Throwie

Veteran
Reaction score
As you know i have not been active at all, just to say that i am not dead. I am working 9 to 5 job at the moment and it is hard to go back to modding and cod. Anyway I am really bored with Cod that i had quit back in June. I will hopefully still be on this site but, i kind of grown out of cod. Thank you. I still love CM.

Harry

Software Engineer
Premium Member
Reaction score
As you know i have not been active at all, just to say that i am not dead. I am working 9 to 5 job at the moment and it is hard to go back to modding and cod. Anyway I am really bored with Cod that i had quit back in June. I will hopefully still be on this site but, i kind of grown out of cod. Thank you. I still love CM.
CCM*

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Yes, we are very open to increase our range about what we are offering here.

Lucifer

Staff member
Reaction score
Much love :kissingheart: