Discussion Youtube Channel For CabConModding

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score

Ganjanikos

Greek Force
Donator
Reaction score
Should I Make A CabConModding Youtube Channel?

Things I Would Be Uploading
  • Web Development Tutorials
  • Mod Menu Showcases
  • RTM / RTE Tool Showcases
Basically Anything To Do With Modding

@CabCon
@DF_AUS
@Freezee
@Lucifer
@P!X
@SCP
@The Dark Side
@Venox

Let Me Know What I Should Upload

Youtube Channel Link Will Be Here Once Iv Made One
even though there is a ccm youtube chaneel you could make one with tutorials, so as to bring more members to the comunity

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
even though there is a ccm youtube chaneel you could make one with tutorials, so as to bring more members to the comunity
Then why not ask the owner of that channel to upload your videos. Seems more reasonable than creating a new one.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
do you know who owns it? ill drop them a message
The
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
is registered by me and I can add you to it. But I really like the idea by @Ganjanikos to create a second channel for tutorials. Where you can upload web development stuff and I for example modding tutorials or site related tutorials. Basically where everyone can upload something :peace: Please pm me with your youtube email and I add you to the moderator list that you can upload videos. :smile:

Kyle Fardy

Veteran
Donator
Reaction score
The
is registered by me and I can add you to it. But I really like the idea by @Ganjanikos to create a second channel for tutorials. Where you can upload web development stuff and I for example modding tutorials or site related tutorials. Basically where everyone can upload something :peace: Please pm me with your youtube email and I add you to the moderator list that you can upload videos. :grinning:
ill pm you now with my email

Ganjanikos

Greek Force
Donator
Reaction score
The
is registered by me and I can add you to it. But I really like the idea by @Ganjanikos to create a second channel for tutorials. Where you can upload web development stuff and I for example modding tutorials or site related tutorials. Basically where everyone can upload something :peace: Please pm me with your youtube email and I add you to the moderator list that you can upload videos. :grinning:
Yeah tutorials on how to work with GSC or C++ C# html python or whateverer can e used for modding or programms

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
The
Id like to be added as well. I'm not sure how soon, but soon i will have a capture card. I have a few good ideas of what to upload, including something i'm making great progress on right now. :grinning:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Id like to be added as well. I'm not sure how soon, but soon i will have a capture card. I have a few good ideas of what to upload, including something i'm making great progress on right now. :smile:
Sure, just private message me with your YouTube Email and I'll add you.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
What kind, how much, specifications,where you shipping from?

:kissing::heart:
The original Elgato HD
Price: $80
Specifications: Elgato Game Capture HD, USB cable, HDMI cable (If needed)
Missing parts: PS3 Cable & Component Adapter.
Shipping from Florida

Last edited: