Release 5DollarCheats

Matt

Web Developer
Reaction score
You've probably heard of the name and probably heard that it's got a bad name?

In reality? Nope.

Here's a CP of my Testimonial on their website:

Date of Purchase: 01/05/17
Date of first ban: Non. Used across 3 prime accounts, 0 banned.
Approx Hours Used: ~20
Good/Bad?: Good
Rating, out of 10: 8.5/9

Pros:
-Aimbot looks legit, play with low FOV and high smooth
-Glow walls work flawlessly
-Skin/Glove changer makes the experience like a $15 cheat, not a $5 cheat :wink:
-Great for legit play
-Haven't been banned as of yet, playing 2 games a day, top fragging most, raged 2 times- 0 VAC - 0 OW

Cons:
-RAGE Settings don't appear to be amazing, don't get me wrong- they work; there is always going to be room for improvement. When tested against my personal private cheat they didn't prevail, which was sort of upsetting, but what else can you expect from a premium cheat with such a low price?
-Skin Changer takes WAAAAYYYYY too long to configure, you have to equip each weapon individually, I mean, sure it saves on the UI space but it could be improved. This is a nit-picky thing I guess

Grey Area(?):
- Glow ESP + Chams doesn't appear to be working for me? Only when paired together, this could be purposeful but it's just one of those little things

Improvement Suggestions:
- Maybe space out the UI abit better or do a complete redesign, again; doesn't affect the nature of any of the settings used just a little personal thing

Would I recommend it to a friend?:
150%!!!!!!!!!!! Already referred two of my friends (one sadly did not manage to create a thread within the time limit reached). You do get wayyyy more than what you pay for. I've used other big name brand cheats and super private cheats (xd) and this is honestly up there with some of the best. If someone told me to review this cheat without knowing the name or the price I would honestly thing that this was a premium $15 cheat, for the price you get nothing but a quality experience!

Here's two videos, one showcasing 5dc in a HvH Sorta scenario and the other in a deathmatch, hope you could use my review to make an informed decision :smile:

Note* Me and my friend do not HvH often, so maybe it could have been something of my fault? No, I'm not giving away or selling the cheats that I used in the video.

Want to support me? Go to here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
- And make a thread saying the user "GrandSenicCarsThree" Referred you, we both get 1 week added to our subscription :smile:

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol I hate too hate on a company. But I'm gonna. Their cheat is ****, and ugly... However their legit settings I guess are alright but for rage xD eww. Visuals are a no go imo. Also why blur the names?

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
I used their cheat for 1 month. Got a Overwatch Ban.
Brought another month and new CSGO account and brought it again... Two days later, opened the cheat and got an error (I need to buy the cheat to use ti), go on to the site and I'm banned for: PayPal.
10/10 Cheat.
Made a new account, waited 48 hours for them to verify it and they banned that one after I opened a private message with the owner asking whats going on.