• The Definitive Guide To MW3 Hacks, Mods and Cheats In 2019!

You are interested in MW3 Hacks, Mods, Cheats or Trainers. Check our guide! Click here!

Question about SuperTeknoMW3,how to not banned by server admin

nitaba01

Reaction score
i heard a method,but he didnot speak it out completely.

it is build your own SuperTeknoMW3 server.Then ban yourself,find ban list file and check it.then he stopped talking...............

sorry for my poor english,but anybody can tell me the complete method to get rid fo ban?

smile smlie thanks!

Reaction score
For the older tekno versions there was a aci disabler and a server unbanner, but idk if there is something like this for the actual version or if its possible to use them with a "special" method.

Edit: Yes there are working methods to bypass a ban:

Last edited:

nitaba01

Reaction score
For the older tekno versions there was a aci disabler and a server unbanner, but idk if there is something like this for the actual version or if its possible to use them with a "special" method.

hi,i just donot where to get this unbanner,could you help me a little more?thanks!!!

nitaba01

Reaction score

i already change the id in the teknogods.ini.but it is useless.so i just donot know what to do........