Question Bo2 Preset Modded Classes

Huskee

Reaction score
So simple question, probably a simple answer, but I couldn't find anything when I tried to google/YouTube it.

Basically, I want to make preset classes in a bo2 custom games lobby have colored names/ghost camo. **I have seen it done before. Just trying to get in on what i'm missing here :smile:

**I have seen both ghost camo and colored names before for preset classes. I can understand the ghost camo being made by someone who actually had the camo, so if that's not possible I don't mind as much. Although colored names isn't possible with just changing the name, as it's not with normal classes either.

What I'm talking about: custom games > Edit Game Rules > Preset Classes

Console: Slim PS3 Running 4.82 Rebug DEX

Last edited:

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
you can use the proDG debugger if you have tmapi support (that is my favorite one) other than that, any debugger will work for the most part.

HuskyMods

Reaction score
you can use the proDG debugger if you have tmapi support (that is my favorite one) other than that, any debugger will work for the most part.

I'm still fairly new to modding, are there debuggers for ccapi? Never setup/used TMAPI but I play in dex so I'm sure I can figure it out worst case