Release Change Language Of Menu Function Example

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't even try, it isn't a good idea.
Either have your menu one language or make two separate menus with both languages.
Actually. I disagree with this. I enjoy doing this because not everyone understands english all that well. For example Sesh Hooks is globally wide basis. There are users who are from Germany who can barely speak English. its very broken but multi language would help that. Same for Spanish and Portugese.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Actually. I disagree with this. I enjoy doing this because not everyone understands english all that well. For example Sesh Hooks is globally wide basis. There are users who are from Germany who can barely speak English. its very broken but multi language would help that. Same for Spanish and Portugese.
This is different.
In the subject of gsc, eventually errors are going to occur because of too many strings.
So if somebody wanted todo this in gsc, they can just make two separate menus with the desired langues.

JayCoder

Veteran
Staff member
Reaction score
This is different.
In the subject of gsc, eventually errors are going to occur because of too many strings.
So if somebody wanted todo this in gsc, they can just make two separate menus with the desired langues.
Im actully goung to rewrite this to be more efficent