Question Dvars required to run Town?

GamingAngel

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
While I would put this thread under Plutonium, I feel as if I'd get better luck just posting here.

I was wondering if any BO2 GSC Wizards would know/be able to help me find the DVARS and settings required to run Town, as dedicated servers at the moment will crash running them without a set requirement of changes, which is private for reasons of "oh we don't want that information out"

If anyone has information on how to get dedicated servers to run Town without crashing, add me on discord (Amused#4856) and if you aid me in getting Town to run, I might be able to negotiate a reward (paypal prob)

retardedretard

Reaction score
Stick this in your server config. Don't understand why they don't tell people how to run it. Literally just copy paste this.

ui_mapname "zm_transit"
ui_gametype "zstandard"
mapname "zm_transit"
g_gametype "zstandard"
ui_zm_mapstartlocation "town"
map "zm_transit"
mapname "zm_transit"
ui_zm_gamemodegroup "zsurvival"

FragsAreUs

Reaction score
because that map still has issues even if you get it to work and they dont want retards coming into support wondering why this and that is not working

mjkzylol

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
you can run town but be ready for the most unstable mess you have ever seen. it is NOT recommended to do until the official pluto devs look into it more.