Discussion Fortnite Update 1.7.2 End of Aimbot?

Does 1.7.2 Mark the end of Aimbot?

• Yes

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters

Shaaax

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've only just started cheating on Fortnite as I've only just downloaded it for PC the other day.. (I Play on PS4 Primarily) I've been hearing around on Various different Discord Servers that 1.7.2 Marks the end of Aimbot for Fortnite BR on PC.. Is this true? I hope its not?!

IF not, how long does everyone reckon until we see Aimbot again? You guys think it wont be too long till it comes back or a very long time? Cause apparently Battle Eye has made things very difficult for a lot of Devs!

Would love to hear what you have to say about this!

sonofCain

Reaction score
Any shooter can be aimboted and always will be, until they start processing graphics on the servers, which is impossible.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any shooter can be aimboted and always will be, until they start processing graphics on the servers, which is impossible.
I don't find this to be quite true. "Any" shooter? Yeee, nah. Aimbot works by calculating where a players origin is and using a games function (usually, WorldPosToScreenPos, sometimes can be used by using the "ASM"), grabbing the Vector3 of their position and updating localclients viewAngles based on the players origin.
However, several methods have been used by cheat developers in order to put a stop to this:
  • Client ViewAngle monitoring (and checking a players origin & client viewAngles to see alignment) - Basic tracking of clients and viewAngles...
  • Stop all or most packet modification (or set limited parameters on what can be sent)
  • Stop angles being updated so quickly (Aimbot)