Request Help out with mod menus or how to get liquid divinum in general

Nicholindo

Known Member
Reaction score
Hello, so lately i´ve been getting very much into black ops 3 zombies, and i´ve been searching up ways on how to get loads of liquid divinum for free because i don´t have much money and the prices for it are way too unacessible to me, so I would like to know if any of you guys has found a way to get it, because it helps a lot on having fun in the game, and i would reallyyy appreciate it, if you are unable to help there is also no problem at all :smile:

impulsivebag

Reaction score
Hello, so lately i´ve been getting very much into black ops 3 zombies, and i´ve been searching up ways on how to get loads of liquid divinum for free because i don´t have much money and the prices for it are way too unacessible to me, so I would like to know if any of you guys has found a way to get it, because it helps a lot on having fun in the game, and i would reallyyy appreciate it, if you are unable to help there is also no problem at all :smile:
add my discord if your still interested. Logical#1001

Chaxity

Reaction score
hi I can give you an unlimited amount of xp/liquid divinum it costs 20$ and on pc discord Chaxity#2225

EtheralShade

Reaction score
there was a glitch with a program and it has been working for years, just search it up you'll be finding it sooner or later, don't buy stuff that you can get for free