Question How do I fix gfc studios connection issue (PC)

babusuka

Reaction score
Sorry if it's in a wrong topic im new to this, I downloaded plutonium bootstrapper bo2 for mods and I could never get it to work with gfc studios it keeps saying "none process called 't6zm' or 't6mp' is running on your computer, start a game and try again" I've tried starting a game and It hasn't worked I cant rename them because the bootstrapper running it any advice on what to do?
1639627394797.png

Exotic22

Reaction score
Sorry if it's in a wrong topic im new to this, I downloaded plutonium bootstrapper bo2 for mods and I could never get it to work with gfc studios it keeps saying "none process called 't6zm' or 't6mp' is running on your computer, start a game and try again" I've tried starting a game and It hasn't worked I cant rename them because the bootstrapper running it any advice on what to do?View attachment 4492
Maybe this works,

Step 1) Open The game Black Ops 2 Zombies/Multiplayer (Not the Campaign)
Step 2) Open your GSC Studio
Step 3) Attatch (Connect>>PC>>Steam/Redacted)
Step 4) Open your mod menu and inject it (Ctrl + i) [.gsc] if you have a .gscr file/ goto Editor >> Inject a .gscr file/

If the game crashes before playing, make sure you start up a custom game, just spawn in and leave (works for me)

Hope this helps!