Question How do I use Eboot loader by Chris?

Xendos6

Reaction score
I have started it up and I want to use the anti cheat function when I play online on my alt account, what do I do with the modified eboot.bin file? or is that for console?

CF4_99

Veteran
Reaction score
I have started it up and I want to use the anti cheat function when I play online on my alt account, what do I do with the modified eboot.bin file? or is that for console?
Eboot's are for Jailbroken Ps3's only.

Xendos6

Reaction score
Eboot's are for Jailbroken Ps3's only.
Ok, thanks and how do I use a mod menu online? I know that I can get banned but isn't there an anti ban or something? I've tried to use Plutonium and Redacted to play online but it just sends me to their custom servers.

Last edited:

CF4_99

Veteran
Reaction score
Ok, thanks and how do I use a mod menu online? I know that I can get banned but isn't there an anti ban or something? I've tried to use Plutonium and Redacted to play online but it just sends me to their custom servers.
There is no anti-ban or vac disabler(ban bypass) on bo2, that I know of. I was banned on steam. I recommend staying on redacted anyways.
You could try using GSX Studio instead. It's a better version of GSC Studio.

Xendos6

Reaction score
There is no anti-ban or vac disabler(ban bypass) on bo2, that I know of. I was banned on steam. I recommend staying on redacted anyways.
You could try using GSX Studio instead. It's a better version of GSC Studio.
I have an alt account all I want to do is xp lobby and kill modders, will I be able to inject the old scripts from GSC to GSX? And play online with legit players?