Question How to make an entity blocker client?

kalel86

Reaction score
As you have been able to notice and already for a while that many menus use this protection "Entity Blocker" as "Semjases" and "Extortion" and also "Predator" and really useful as a protection to avoid froze / ps3 from Modder .. someone knows the source code of this protection? thanks to those who try to process it!

Kyle Fardy

Veteran
Donator
Reaction score
As you have been able to notice and already for a while that many menus use this protection "Entity Blocker" as "Semjases" and "Extortion" and also "Predator" and really useful as a protection to avoid froze / ps3 from Modder .. someone knows the source code of this protection? thanks to those who try to process it!

Do You mean script event protections?

kalel86

Reaction score
You have to see if what you said corresponds to this protection ... the characteristics of this protection are that when it is activated ex: from me (me) I do not see vehicle / plane / heli, Object or models (Entity) from you (Client) .. hoped to have made me understand better

XEazyLobbyss

Known Member
Reaction score
an entity blocker in simple terms

Entitys can be

objects
vehicles
peds
ETC

so for entity blocker you block all of them but for a simple entity blocker you can make a list of objects and do a distance check between you and the nearest entity object then if the entity exists and is in your list delete the entity

so finding all entitys in your area then deleting them

FaZeModz

Veteran
Reaction score
an entity blocker in simple terms

Entitys can be

objects
vehicles
peds
ETC

so for entity blocker you block all of them but for a simple entity blocker you can make a list of objects and do a distance check between you and the nearest entity object then if the entity exists and is in your list delete the entity

so finding all entitys in your area then deleting them
god that was hott