i have a dream...

Hamza H

Trial Moderator
Reaction score
Do you follow the whole conversation?
First of all you are disrespecting this whole server by saying stuff like staff cant run the server then you come along and say negative things on most of my posts, and now your making false complaints saying what I did was wrong you cant really say I was doing wrong when I took the mature way out by using the ignore feature to ignore you of course. Now the funniest part is you saying Im a useless staff member when your saying the same thing about the owner. I recommend you keep your negative thoughts out of this community because people like you just like to start problems.
@CabCon

Procyon

BANNED
Reaction score
First of all you are disrespecting this whole server by saying stuff like staff cant run the server then you come along and say negative things on most of my posts, and now your making false complaints saying what I did was wrong you cant really say I was doing wrong when I took the mature way out by using the ignore feature to ignore you of course. Now the funniest part is you saying Im a useless staff member when your saying the same thing about the owner. I recommend you keep your negative thoughts out of this community because people like you just like to start problems.
@CabCon
I never said that Cabby doesn't know how to run it, but I've told him that he should reconcider certain stuff. And what you did was wrong, a staff member should reslove a problem not ignoring or starting them. 'False complaints' Please tell me where you got this from...

ProlixUK

Known Member
Reaction score
Ur a known member, your not of any importance to tell cab what to do.
Your not better than everyone els.

Hamza H

Trial Moderator
Reaction score
I never said that Cabby doesn't know how to run it, but I've told him that he should reconcider certain stuff. And what you did was wrong, a staff member should reslove a problem not ignoring or starting them. 'False complaints' Please tell me where you got this from...
Yes your right staff member should resolve a problem but when I try to resolve it you don't stop you like trouble I ignored you because your a trouble maker if cabcon didn't want staff to ignore people maybe he would have not gave us permission to so im going to go the easy way and ignore you as you obviously are holding a grudge against me for some reason.

Procyon

BANNED
Reaction score
Yes your right staff member should resolve a problem but when I try to resolve it you don't stop you like trouble I ignored you because your a trouble maker if cabcon didn't want staff to ignore people maybe he would have not gave us permission to so im going to go the easy way and ignore you as you obviously are holding a grudge against me for some reason.
Commas and periods, commas and periods. I don't see any trouble caused, can you show me?
(I feel that the "staff" members should be able to write proper Engilsh as well.)
Ur a known member, your not of any importance to tell cab what to do.
Your not better than everyone els.
I never told him what to do, I told him to concider.