INFINITE WARFARE DLC ZOMBIES MAPS (IW7)

Ducks

Veteran
Reaction score
today im releasing the files for infinite warfare dlc zombies maps, i havent been able to find them myself so i was lucky and my friend bought the game and ripped the files for me. no mp maps because i couldnt be asked.

extract eng_blahblah.ff files to English folder (only files with "eng" at the start)

rest to root directory

use with IW7 mod (might work with creamAPI idk)
no i will not help you

credits to:
gaven and wisp

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

ibm

Reaction score
can you please help me i unlock the dlc by using (Koalageddon) and i extract the dlc files to einglish file but it still does not work . any help :disappointed: pls and are you sure this is all dlc files or is there no mising files when extracting ???

elvenas

Reaction score
im bout to try it out i have koalagedon tooo
can you please help me i unlock the dlc by using (Koalageddon) and i extract the dlc files to einglish file but it still does not work . any help :disappointed: pls and are you sure this is all dlc files or is there no mising files when extracting ???

MrFawkes1337

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
the DLC for IW will unlock fine either using GreenLuma to add the dlc to the client, or using Koalageddon. I never tried Cream for it, but I own the DLC on a banned account, so just unlock it this way. I checked my steam files, and I only use Koalageddon on IW. Did you just use SteamDB for the dlc info? if so, I can probably upload a full zip for the DLC, I havent checked the files here, but just in case its missing anything.

elvenas

Reaction score
the DLC for IW will unlock fine either using GreenLuma to add the dlc to the client, or using Koalageddon. I never tried Cream for it, but I own the DLC on a banned account, so just unlock it this way. I checked my steam files, and I only use Koalageddon on IW. Did you just use SteamDB for the dlc info? if so, I can probably upload a full zip for the DLC, I havent checked the files here, but just in case its missing anything.
Welp i tried yesterday it doesnt work, did u download the files from another page?
I think in this link some files are missin

ibm

Reaction score
i tried to use steamDB but not work to download the full dlc files (steam app does,t allow me)
only Koalageddon do his work perfect and just unlock it but does,t download it

- so if you send the full zip for DLC you will help us alot and me ((i don't want to buy it its soo expensive :disappointed: ))

ibm

Reaction score
pls if any one have the full cod iw zombies dlc files send it :disappointed:

SakerRuiner

Reaction score
1. Make Sure you extract all the files that start with eng INTO THE ENGLISH FOLDER
2. all the files that are cp or mp3 go into the root folder, if you dont know what that is It's the (Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare) file
3. Make sure you use koalagedon since thats what i did.

Hope this works!

RoseBlight

Reaction score
Is there really nobody on the internet that's uploaded the Multiplayer maps? Been searching but came up dry so far, really don't want to spend $50 on the maps.

WettoDrip

Reaction score
I cant seem to get it too work after trying can someone help? I used creamapi which didn't work then Koala. I put all the ENG files into the english folder with everything else going into the root. I most likely did something wrong I just don't know what... If anyone could help me I thank you.

DizzyGotU

Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks, works great, make sure to use iw7 I put them in manually without injector and they work 2 of them are missing cutscenes but you get the full maps.

nagini12

Reaction score
anyone got the zip files for the maps? i unlocked with koalageddon but the game crashes probably beacuse im missing files. some help would really be welcome