My free game project [PS3/XBOX/PC]

Dylan57richem

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi CabconModding,

I am pleased to post this thread for talk about my free game project. This is a simple game to play that I intend to do with UDKUltimate (Development Kit) which runs under the Unreal Engine 3 graphics engine (several known games use this engine as Batman Arkam City & Knight / Life is Strange / Mass Effect 3 / Borderlands 2. Briefly full of other games, they are visible in a
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
).

The game is technically compatible with PC and consoles Xbox 360 JTAG/RGH as well as PS3 CFW. Sorry for those who have a normal / non jailbroken console but the game will not be available (except on PC).

My game will be totally free, I started there 1 month ago to learn the basics. I think to make a FPS game based on the Youtube world, maybe it will change. I am open for any suggestion / opinion and if ever people are interested in volunteering for various things such as graphics / ideas or 3D models do not hesitate to show you :grinning:

Given that I am the only one to be on this project, I think the final game will come out maybe in 1-2 years, if I do not give up in the meantime :wink:

Once I have done something that is playable and that is correct I would post a video here so stay on the lookout :grinning:

Progression :

• Displacement and management of object physics (scale / pos / physic or not) > OK
• Custom intro when you launch game > OK
• Import custom object / models (like AK-47 / famas / katana / vehicle / etc) > In progress
• Import custom textures for objects > In progress
• Cinematics > In progress
• Gestion of language (French and English) > In progress

Do not hesitate to share your ideas here :smile:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Well, I think if you're going to now go public with your idea you need to have pictures because as of now, I'm really not interested with the lack of what is to come.

Dylan57richem

Veteran
Reaction score
Well, I think if you're going to now go public with your idea you need to have pictures because as of now, I'm really not interested with the lack of what is to come.
Wait few months ... Create one game solo is not easy, mostly when you don't understand good the development kit and you are not on the development of the game h24

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Wait few months ... Create one game solo is not easy, mostly when you don't understand good the development kit and you are not on the development of the game h24
I understand, I'm not saying its easy. I'm just saying, not going to grab attention if you aren't showing whats to actually come. With this info we can only believe what you said.